- Jagan has no moral right to arrest Naidu: Kalava
- Students should follow NSS motto of ‘Not me but you’: IISER Director
- Hyderabad: 2 persons held for bid to steal Ganesh laddu
- 3-day research-based pedagogical workshop concludes at CFRD-OU
- TDP demands probe into bogus voters’ enrolment
- Gaiety marks Golden umbrella festival at Tirumala
- 2,500 sanitation workers deployed for keeping Tirumala clean & hygienic
- Collector Dilli Rao worships Lord Ganesha
- Gold worth Rs 99 lakh seized at Hyderabad airport
- Hyderabad: Mega health & cancer screening camp held in city
Jagan To Resume Padayatra From Monday
YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will resume his padayatra from November 12 The YSR Congress leader halted his yatra after he was attacked by a person at Vizag airport on October 25
YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will resume his padayatra from November 12. The YSR Congress leader halted his yatra after he was attacked by a person at Vizag airport on October 25.
Leaders said that Jagan recuperated from the wound inflicted on his arm in the attack. He will leave to Vizianagaram on Sunday and resume Yatra from Monday. Party is already making arrangements for the yatra.
Party General Secretary T Raghuram said in a statement that on the advice of doctors, Jagan took some rest. The YSR Congress leader will take up yatra from Salur assembly constituency.