- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Cyclone Alert to Andhra Pradesh
The low pressure in Bay of Bengal has been turned into a cyclone in Andhra Pradesh Nellore, Prakasham and Chittoor are in the grip of cyclone affect
The low pressure in Bay of Bengal has been turned into a cyclone in Andhra Pradesh. Nellore, Prakasham and Chittoor are in the grip of cyclone affect.
Indian Meteorological Department predicted that moderate to heavy rains are likely to occur from November 14 to 17 in cyclone affected districts.
The cyclone may cross Chennai on November 15 and centered 250 km away near South Chennai. Fishermen community warned not to venture into the fishing in the Sea.