- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
Day before engagement, techie commits suicide in Hyderabad
A 28yearold man committed suicide in Hyderabad on Sunday a day before his engagement
A 28-year-old man committed suicide in Hyderabad on Sunday a day before his engagement.
Nomula Narasimha Reddy, a native of Thukkapur village of Bhongir mandal moved to the city in 2012 and was residing in a rented house at road no. 2 of RTC Colony in Vanasthalipuram after he started working as a software engineer.
On Sunday, when reddy was not attending the call, the relatives went to his room where he was found hanging to the ceiling room in his house.
The police registered a case and shifted the body to Osmania General Hospital for an autopsy.