- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Temple will be built in Ayodhya when Lord Ram wants it: UP Dy CM Dinesh Sharma
Uttar Pradesh deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma has said that the Ram temple in Ayodhya will be built when Lord Ram wants it Sharma was here on Sunday to attend a programme at the residence of UP cooperative minister Mukut Bihari Verma
Bahraich: Uttar Pradesh deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma has said that the Ram temple in Ayodhya will be built “when Lord Ram wants it”. Sharma was here on Sunday to attend a programme at the residence of UP co-operative minister Mukut Bihari Verma.
“The BJP has explained its stand on Ram temple in its Sankalp Patra. Every work is done by God,” Sharma told reporters here.
“The sooner the benevolence of Lord Ram showers, the work (constructing the temple) will be accomplished. When Lord Ram wants, he will become the kaarak (factor) and kaaran (reason),” he added.
The UP deputy chief minister also said, “Our country runs on religion and belief. And, it motivates us to move on the path of piety.”