Will quit politics if TRS does not come to power - KTR
Minister K T Rama Rao on Thursday said that he would quit politics if his party does not come to power in the ensuing elections
Hyderabad: Minister K T Rama Rao on Thursday said that he would quit politics if his party does not come to power in the ensuing elections.
Addressing Meet the Press by Press Club here Rama Rao threw up a challenge to the opposition party leaders to defeat TRS in the coming elections. ''If TRS does not come to power on December 11, I will take political sanyas. Can anyone take my challenge? The elections are referendum on our government,'' said Rama Rao.
The TRD leader said that the government next priority would be education, health and urban infrastructure.
Rao said that TRS was not soft towards BJP and the party would ensure BJP loses deposits in 100 constituencis.
- 22-yr-old Delhi man kills father, chopps off body in fit of rage
- PM expresses concern over needless controversy on EVMs at NDA meeting
- CID busts illegal call centre, 37 arrested in Guwahati
- PM Modi doing mischief, manipulating EVMs; claims Chandrababu Naidu
- Ahead of vote count, NDA gets together for dinner