- SS Rajamouli Joins the Praise for 'Mem Famous'
- Modi will transform India into developed nation: Haryana CM
- Badminton World Federation extends ban on 'Spin Serve' until after Paris 2024
- Odisha govt announces new rural housing scheme 'Mo Ghara'
- Tesla to open Superchargers to non-Tesla EVs in Canada
- Bichagadu 2 Box Office Collection Day 11 Prediction: Vijay Antony's Film Set to Soar as a Superhit
- Xiaomi India joins Optiemus to manufacture audio products locally
- Arvind Kejriwal expresses shock over murder of teenage girl in Delhi
- iPhone 16 Pro models to flaunt the biggest display and new cameras
- ISRO to test in July crew safety system of Gaganyaan project rocket
Action initiated against those who found guilty- AP Food commission Chairman
As part of his visit AP Food Commission Chairman JR Pushpa Raj has made surprise inspections in Schools, Anganwadi Centers, Social welfare hostels, MLS points at several places in the district on Thursday
Kadapa: As part of his visit AP Food Commission Chairman JR Pushpa Raj has made surprise inspections in Schools, Anganwadi Centers, Social welfare hostels, MLS points at several places in the district on Thursday.
During the inspection at Anganwadi center located in Bakarapet village of Sidhavatam mandal, he find fault with the organizers of their failure in maintain quality food ordered the collector to initiate action against them. In complaint recorded in the books the AP food commission chairman alleged that organizers providing spoiled eggs, food to the students.
During the verification records regarding to the mid day meal scheme at Badvel ZIlla Parishad boys high school he find guilty with the organizers for providing mid day meal only 300 students against 900 studying in the school. While dissatisfying with the answer by the school head master, he warned initiating stringent action against his if he continued the same attitude. He also inspected the Anganwadi center located at Harijana wada Badvel town fumed on officials when witnessed just 16 students against original attendance 26 in the records.
Speaking the occasion he said in view of promoting qualitative educational standards in the government schools chief minister keen on implementing the mid day meal scheme in a transparent manner. But unfortunately there was irregularities some places with the organizers least bothered over the government’s aim. He warned there was no compromise in initiating action against organizers those who fails to follow the government norms.