- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Telangana assembly elections 2018: 70-year-old Gaddar votes for the first time
Balladeer Gaddar exercised his franchise for the first time at Bhudevi nagar in Alwal He casts his vote for the first time in 70 years He gave a call to the youngsters to participate extensively in the voting process
Balladeer Gaddar exercised his vote for the first time in his life. He cast his vote in Venkatapuram of Alwal.
Gaddar has stayed away from politics after he joined the People's war (Maoist) party when he was working as a bank employee in Bhongir. Later he walked out from the party. He campaigned for Congress party in the Telangana assembly elections.