- VBA can win 6 Maha LS seats solo, fight on all 48 if need be, claims Prakash Ambedkar
- Student slap case: Children provided counselling facilities, UP govt tells SC
- Google to Pull These 10 Apps from Play Store Over Non-Compliance
- Bengaluru cafe blast was due to IED, Siddaramaiah says
- Formula 1 chief and FIA president to meet over allegations against Christian Horner
- 'PM - Surya Ghar: Muft Bijli Yojana' promises to save Rs 15,000 per household
- My resolve is to prevent Trinamool from looting public money in Bengal: PM Modi
- Pakistan's presidential election on March 9
- 8 big investment funds exploring investment in telecom sector: Ashwini Vaishnaw
- In a first, India exports pomegranates by sea to USA
Tripura officials praise Telangana's industrial policy
Officials of Government of Tripura visited Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Ltd,TSIIC at Parishrama Bhavanam in Basheerbagh here on Monday to study the Industrial policy the Industrial growth in Telangana
Hyderabad: Officials of Government of Tripura visited Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Ltd.,(TSIIC) at Parishrama Bhavanam in Basheerbagh here on Monday to study the Industrial policy & the Industrial growth in Telangana.
The delegation was headed by Dr.Milind Ramteke, Addl.Secretary to Chief Minister of Tripura along with other officials of Tripura Government.
On behalf of TSIIC V. Madhusudan, Chief Executive Officer (Projects) welcomed the delegates and briefed the delegation about the initiatives overall activities of the Government of Telangana especially the TS-!PASS policy & the activities of TSIIC..
While appreciating the efforts taken by Government of Telangana & TSIIC in promoting Industrial growth in Telangana, Dr. Milind Ramteke informed that the visit would benefit them for implementing best practices for growth of industrial sector in Tripura also. He further informed that they would be deputing a High level team from Industries department to Telangana for a detailed study.
The study tour was coordinated by Dr. N. Padmaja, DGM, National Institute of Smart Governance, Hyderabad.