Home Minister reviews Minority Welfare schemes
Home Minister Mohd Mahmood Ali reviewed certain Minority Welfare Schemes at a meeting in his Office Chambers at Secretariat on Wednesday
Hyderabad : Home Minister Mohd Mahmood Ali reviewed certain Minority Welfare Schemes at a meeting in his Office Chambers at Secretariat on Wednesday.
Minority & Tribal Welfare Secretary B. Mahesh Dutt Ekka, Minority Welfare Director Shahnawaz Qasim, and others attended the meeting. Reviewing the schemes, the Minister enquired the status of sanction of scholarships, overseas grants to the Minority Students and other related issues.
The Minister also enquired about the details of Pre-Metric Scholarships, Post Metric Scholarships, Reimbursement of Tuition fees, Overseas grants and instructed the officials for early action in this regard.
- PM Modi has 'betrayed' people of Varanasi, must apologise: Congress
- In Balakot airstrike, Mirage 2000 jets successfully hit five out of six JeM targets: IAF Report
- Marketing gesture of courtesy bad politics: Mamata
- Voters are optimistic about today's India and their life: CVoter-IANS tracker
- Kirron Kher files nomination for Chandigarh