Will work for YS Jagan, says Amaranatha Reddy
YSR Congress party chief and leader of opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy solved the Rajampet issue with party leaders in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: YSR Congress party chief and leader of opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy solved the Rajampet issue with party leaders in Hyderabad.
Speaking to media Amaranatha Reddy clarified that he will work for YS Jagan, and said that Rajampet Assembly ticket is not yet confirmed to anyone.
With the joining of Rajampet MLA, Meda Mallikarjuna Reddy YSRCP will gain political mileage in Kadapa district. Meda Mallikarjuna Reddy is the only TDP MLA, as YSRCP swept Kadapa district in 2014 elections.
Meda Mallikarjuna Reddy met YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at Lotus Pond residence in Hyderabad and announced that he would join YSRCP on January 31.
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics
- Cage's Wife of 4 days Asks for Spousal Support in Ongoing Divorce