Will work for YS Jagan, says Amaranatha Reddy
YSR Congress party chief and leader of opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy solved the Rajampet issue with party leaders in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: YSR Congress party chief and leader of opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy solved the Rajampet issue with party leaders in Hyderabad.
Speaking to media Amaranatha Reddy clarified that he will work for YS Jagan, and said that Rajampet Assembly ticket is not yet confirmed to anyone.
With the joining of Rajampet MLA, Meda Mallikarjuna Reddy YSRCP will gain political mileage in Kadapa district. Meda Mallikarjuna Reddy is the only TDP MLA, as YSRCP swept Kadapa district in 2014 elections.
Meda Mallikarjuna Reddy met YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at Lotus Pond residence in Hyderabad and announced that he would join YSRCP on January 31.
- NDA attacks Tejashwi after he fails to vote, RJD blames it on wrong photo
- Rahul, Priyanka worked hard; Congress will prove to be strong Opposition: Shiv Sena
- BJP would get me killed by my own PSO one day like Indira Gandhi: Kejriwal
- Karnataka Congress leader appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Chandrababu Naidu, 21 opposition party leaders to meet EC today