AP CM expressed condolence to Director Vijay Bapineedu
AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu expressed condolences to Tollywood director and producer Vijay Bapineedu
Amaravati: AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu expressed condolences to Tollywood director and producer Vijay Bapineedu.
He said that Bapineedu is one among the best producers, who made family-oriented films.
Vijay Bapineedu breathed his last at his resident in Hyderabad on Tuesday. He was 82. He was not well for some time.
Bapineedu directed more than 22 films. Khaidi No. 786, Sitapathi Chalo Tirupati, Family, Mahanagaramlo Mayagadu, Kodukulu were among his super hit films.
He was born in Chataparru village in West Godavari district. His original name was Gutta Bapineedu Chowdary.
Telangana CM Chandrashekar Rao also conveyed his condolences to the bereaved family.
- J-K: IT raid underway at a location related to Imran Raza Ansari
- Shatrughan Sinha 'Would Love To Interview' PM Modi But...
- Congress Politicising Balakot Air Strikes, Accuses Rajnath Singh
- Activists Seek Centre's Intervention In Pepsico's Case Against Farmers
- Jairam Ramesh skips court in Doval defamation case