KTR appeals to TRS workers not to spend money on banners on KCR's birthday
TRS working president KT Rama Rao has urged the party leaders and workers not to spend money on banners and advertisements on Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Raos birthday on February 17 He instead asked them to plant a sapling to extend affection to KCR
TRS working president KT Rama Rao has urged the party leaders and workers not to spend money on banners and advertisements on Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao's birthday on February 17. He instead asked them to plant a sapling to extend affection to KCR.
On the eve of our Hon’ble CM Sri KCR’s Birthday on 17th February, I appeal to all the leaders & party workers of TRS not to splurge money on Banners & Advertisements🙏— KTR (@KTRTRS) February 13, 2019
Instead, let each of us plant a sapling🌱to express affection for our leader#EachOnePlantOne#HappyBirthdayKCR
On the other hand, the TRS party is holding KCR birthday celebrations on a grand note at Jalavihar which are overseen by the party leader Talasani Srinivas Yadav. A photo exhibition and saree distribution programme have also been arranged on the day where MP Kavitha, Harish Rao and KTR will appear as guests.
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics
- Cage's Wife of 4 days Asks for Spousal Support in Ongoing Divorce