- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
Prime Minister visits Corbett National Park
Taking time off from his busy schedule, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday visited the Jim Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand to see the wildlife that included tigers and elephants
Dehradun: Taking time off from his busy schedule, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday visited the Jim Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand to see the wildlife that included tigers and elephants.
Amid a drizzle, Modi took a motorboat from Kalagarh area to visit the Dhikala Range of the National Park in the Kumaon region, top police officers said. After reaching the Dhikala Range, Modi took a round of the jungle.
The police officers said the Prime Minister's visit to the Corbett Park was not scheduled. "He was supposed to address a rally at Rudrapur, but took time off to visit the Corbett Park," an officer said.