Couple found hanging from tree in Medak
A couple committed suicide on Sunday by hanging themselves from the same tree in a forest area near Jhansi Lingapur in Ramayanpet mandal of Medak district
A couple committed suicide on Sunday by hanging themselves from the same tree in a forest area near Jhansi Lingapur in Ramayanpet mandal of Medak district.
Balesh and Parwina, both are the residents of Rayilapur village went missing on Saturday and were found dead on the next day. The duo who were said to be in a relationship committed suicide after their families opposed their marriage. Fearing of their separation, both took the extreme step. On Saturday, Balesh and Parwina left their homes and went to a forest area at Jhansi Lingapur.
After spending some time together, the two hanged themselves from a tree. The police registered a case and sent their bodies for post-mortem.
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources
- Government clears 4 judges name for position to Supreme Court