Vizag railway zone will be given: MP Hari Babu
BJP Lok Sabha member Kambhampati Hari Babu clarified that Vizag railway zone will be given very soon
Visakhapatnam: BJP Lok Sabha member Kambhampati Hari Babu clarified that Vizag railway zone will be given very soon.
On Wednesday MP Hari Babu has inaugurated the development works at Visakhapatnam railway station.
Speaking to presspersons, MP said that BJP has not yet decided regarding the alliances in AP for the coming general elections.
He also said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be participating in the public meeting on 1st March, where he will be giving clarity for every doubt.
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda
- Mission Admission 2019: Executive secretary of ComedK to interact with parents and students