Agriculture officials seized Rs.30-lakh worth high breed seed
Agriculture Department officials seized Rs30lakh worth chilli seeds stock in Guntur city on Wednesday According to sources, the seed stocks came from Karnataka state The high breed chilli seed reached Navata Transport office at Etukuru Road in Guntur district
Guntur: Agriculture Department officials seized Rs.30-lakh worth chilli seeds stock in Guntur city on Wednesday. According to sources, the seed stocks came from Karnataka state. The high breed chilli seed reached Navata Transport office at Etukuru Road in Guntur district.
At present the high breed chilli seed being sold at Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000. Traders selling the chilli seed at Rs.6,000 per kg and loose seed is selling in Guntur district to make a fast buck. On a tip, off the agriculture department officials seized the stocks and filed the case.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard