Cyberabad police personnel gets training EVM, VVPAT
Ranga Reddy District Collector Lokesh Kumar on Wednesday organised EVM hands on training for police personal of Cyberabad at EVM Warehouse Tehsil office in Rajender Nagar
Hyderabad: Ranga Reddy District Collector Lokesh Kumar on Wednesday organised EVM hands on training for police personal of Cyberabad at EVM Warehouse Tehsil office in Rajender Nagar.
The inaugural session was addressed by the Collector and Cyberabad Commissioner V.C. Sajjanar. About 2,590 police personal will be trained from 27th February to 8th March. JC RR Dist Hareesh ACsP and Inspectors of Cyberabad and other Revenue official attended inaugural training session. Apart from this all the staff off law and order police stations of Cyberabad are being trained at respective mandal headquarters of Ranga Reddy district.
- 52 Congress Lawmakers Come From 18 States, Union Territories
- Opposition has fooled minorities: PM Modi asks NDA lawmakers to win their trust
- 23-yr-old medical student commits suicide after being harassed by senior doctors
- Smriti Irani's close aid, campaigner shot dead in Amethi
- Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms Strike Tripura, Over 700 People Homeless