Celebs caught with bad skin days
Celebs Caught With Bad Skin Days, Stars Caught With Bad Skin Days
Los Angeles: Even celebrities can have bad skin days! Singers like Britney Spears and Katy Perry are among those who were caught in the moment.
Usmagazine.com shares a list of stars with rough patches on their face:
Katy Perry: She's all dolled up in full make-up most of the time but the "Roar" singer said that her skin used to be worse than it is and required a lot of coverage.
Rihanna: The "Stay" singer was snapped with some rough spots on her cheeks at one of the movie premieres in April 2012.
Britney Spears: The pop star has an occasional spotty skin day. When she was spotted in California in May 2013 with minimal make-up, one could not avoid noticing spots on her face.
Lindsay Lohan: With her wild partying ways and numerous all-nighters, it's no surprise that the actress is a part of the list. She has had her fair share of bad skin days and her famous freckles have looked worse as a result of her lifestyle stresses.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20