Furniture feels like human skin
A British designer has created a new type of furniture, which feels and smells like real human flesh.
London: A British designer has created a new type of furniture, which feels and smells like real human flesh.
Gigi Barker has created the skin chair and skin stool set from a pheromone-impregnated silicone base that helped her with the creation of human skin replica, Metro.co.uk reported.
In this project, called 'A Body of Skin', Barker had to study about the texture of skin and shape of bodies in order to re-create the varieties of skin surfaces and volume of flesh.
Barker believes that a bond gets formed when a customer's skin comes into contact with the chair that replicates the exact human touch.
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics
- Cage's Wife of 4 days Asks for Spousal Support in Ongoing Divorce