Top five summer looks by Sidharth Malhotra
From sporty, urbane to formal -- actor Sidharth Malhotra, who is awaiting the release of his \"Kapoor & Sons\", says this summer season it is time to get quirky and experimental with fashion.
New Delhi: From sporty, urbane to formal -- actor Sidharth Malhotra, who is awaiting the release of his "Kapoor & Sons", says this summer season it is time to get quirky and experimental with fashion.
Sidharth, who is the face of fashion brand American Swan, shared the top five looks for the season, according to him:
"The new season's collection by American Swan brings its own twist to contemporary and urbane fashion. This year, we have infused an aspirational flavour to the looks bringing you more elements to play and accessorise with.
"So get quirky and experimental with the simple style tips I'm offering through my top five looks for the season. I'm sure all the youth in the country will find these immensely appealing," Sidharth said in a statement.
The five looks, which are available on a special section on the website, are:
* Urbane look: It essentially captures the cool and casual attitude that a present day man is associated with. A ripped denim jeans with a floral bomber jacket and a vest inside along with casual slip-ons make for the perfect combination that effectively puts forward the fashion statement.
* Blue look: Team up blue denims along with a blue shirt which make a classic combo.
* Sporty look: This look aesthetically combines all the elements for health freaks, with an orange coloured Polo neck t-shirt and a navy track pant to give the comfortable look and feel for the ones who want to hit the gym.
* Easy look: A t-shirt which reads 'Oh, well, whatever, nevermind' perfectly describes the modern-day easy going man. A t-shirt paired with a green chinos perfectly captures the easy going attitude of a modern day man.
* Classic look: A light blue casual shirt along with a navy coloured Chinos with semi-formal brown shoes make this classic look all the more exciting.