ASK ME - A one stop panel for all your skin, makeup and hair questions
Hi, Iam apeksha from Delhi For party make up, is it better to use a silicone blender it a sponge one
Hi, Iam apeksha from Delhi
For party make up, is it better to use a silicone blender it a sponge one?
Silicone blenders are non-porous; they absorb less foundation and thus reduce wastage. However, I would still recommend the original sponge beauty blenders, as silicone doesn’t work as well for heavier coverage. It doesn’t reach tiny nooks and crannies either.
I want to know if using sheet masks frequently can cause wrinkles?
No, it doesn’t. Sheet masks are soaked with moisturising agents. Ample amounts of vitamins and peptides. A sheet mask is just another vehicle like a lotion, serum or cream that delivers active ingredients, which improve your appearance and hydrate the skin.
Hi, I am Niharika Dubey from Kolkata.
I have thick hair. How can I make my bob look less poufy?
Ask your hairdresser not to layer the bob too much, especially if you have thick hair. Keep it at either one length or graduate slightly. Texturising your hair excessively can also add internal volume. So your hairstylist will have to take a note if your hair type.
- Political campaigning banned, locals fined for not voting at this Gujarat village
- No one with clean image in BJP, hence Pragya Thakur given ticket: Baghel
- 'I might get attacked': Hardik Patel fears threat to life, asks for police security
- Indira Jaising questions court's handling of allegations against CJI
- GOGOI faces sexual harassment charges