Love and Lust are two different concepts, So Are you in love or is it lust? Check the tricky one out
These two are very different concepts that involve different concepts that involve different things altogether
Are you in love or lust?
These two are very different concepts that involve different concepts that involve different things altogether.
But What is lust and what is love in relationships?
Lust is usually intense or unbridled sexual desire, while the definition of love is strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties.
But attraction and chemistry in relationship are more complex than simple definitions, so understanding more about the signs and differences between lust vs love is extremely helpful when you’re wondering if you’re really falling in true love with someone, as opposed to simply feeling infatuated with them.
Lust us all about a strong sexual desire, intense physical attraction, and the desire to be touched by another person.
The focus of lust Is usually based on physical desires and needs rather than being emotionally involved with a person.
It’s all about the chemistry and sexual desire one feels for another. When you are falling in love, it’s a totally different level of attraction, it’s no longer based solely on physical attraction.
BEIGN IN LOVE INVOLVES AN EMOTIONAL CONNECTION THAT IS FELT BY BOTH PARTNERS
Sex means more than just feeling good and involves more passion and desire on an emotional level between partners and is not purely physical.
Many of us mistake lust for love and it’s easy to do when you’re involved with someone. It’s easy to overlook the major differences between love and lust that would help you sort out how you feel and what you feel.
Now you may be asking yourself: Do I love him ? Am I in love or in Lust?
Here are the differences between falling in Love and simply being in lust so you can recognize when you love someone for real(....or not so much)
- When you are in lust ...
- You both focus on each other’s body and physical characteristics
- There is no intimacy or feelings involved or discussed
- You fantasise about being touched by another
- There is no friendship or emotional bond
- You say what they want to hear and what they need to hear
- You have minimal eye contact
- You both rarely bring each other around your respective friends and family.
When you are in LOVE
- Your partners mike directly affects you
- While you’re out and about, things you see or hear start reminding you of your partner
- Time spent together never feels like a waste
- You would rather spend a night on the couch binge watching Netflix with the person than go out.
- They make you motivated to be a better person
- You show interest and care about things they are passionate about.
- You compromise with one another
- you are trying new things because of that person
So, what does Love feel like? And, how do you know if you love some on or just in Lust with them.
Make sure you really think both sides of the relationship. When you two are together, is it usually about sex? If so, do you cuddle after or leave shortly after?
If you leave shortly after, chances are you are in lust. If you cuddle after or stay to hang out and talk, it’s more likely you’re in love. If you’re interested about his passion in life and vice- versa, this is one of the biggest signs you’re in LOVE.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh