Angles of Layers- Ambrosia Trifle Pudding
Melt marshmallows with 14 cup heavy cream in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently until smooth, about 5 to 7 minutes set aside to cool completely
20 large Marshmallows, halved
2 cups, heavy whipped cream
2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
1 ounce loaf frozen pound cake =, thawed and cubed
1 ounce bag mango chunks , pieces cut into fourths
1 cup chopped macqdamia nuts, toasted
Add all ingredients to list.
Melt marshmallows with 1/4 cup heavy cream in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently until smooth, about 5 to 7 minutes. set aside to cool completely.
Beat remaining 1 3/4 cups heavy cream in a glass or metal bowl until foamy. Gradually add confectioneries sugar, continuning to beat until soft peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the cream will form soft moulds. gently fold pineapple, coconut, vanilla extract, and cooled marshmallow into whipped cream.
Layer about half the pound cake cubes in a trifle bowl. Spread about half the whipped cream over the pound cake and scatter about the quartered mango chunks over the cream. sprinkle about half the macadamia nuts over the mangoes. Repeat layers. Chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
per serving: 442 calories; 30.6 g fat; 41.7 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 117 mg cholestrol; 157 mg sodium. full nutritious pudding ever.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard