- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
- About 20-odd Indians stuck in Russia, efforts on for their early release: MEA
- We implemented guarantees with development programmes, says Siddaramaiah
- March 2024: Embracing a Spectrum of Festivals, from Holi to Maha Shivratri
- World Compliment Day 2024: Why do we celebrate this day?
- World Civil Defence Day 2024: Date, history and significance
- Critically acclaimed film ‘Sagu’ takes center stage with Niharika Konidela’s endorsement
Will Twitter become India's governance tool?
Immediately after the results of India\'s general elections were announced a controversy over \'@pmoindia\', the twitter handle of the Prime Minister\'s Office (PMO), rocked the Indian political scene
Immediately after the results of India's general elections were announced a controversy over '@pmoindia', the twitter handle of the Prime Minister's Office (PMO), rocked the Indian political scene. The tussle between the outgoing and in-coming officials of the PMO indicated that social media had come to roost in the Indian public space and was now a prize worth quibbling over.