- RSS man heading Congress in Telangana: KTR
- Following are foreign exchange rates on october-03-2023
- Asian Games: Atanu, Dhiraj lose in shoot-offs in recurve archery quarterfinals
- Live Update: PM Modi to arrive soon to Nizamabad
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Buy iPhone 12 for Rs 32,999
- Close shave for passengers as bus hangs on bridge over Mahanadi
- Nara Lokesh's CID inquiry in IRR case postponed to October 10
- New Zealand academics call for single gender hospital rooms
- Australian states remain on high alert due to bushfires
- UP issues guidelines for production, sale of biodiesel
Vietnam PM Nguyen Tan Dung in Bodh Gaya
Vietnam PM Nguyen Tan Dung in Bodh Gaya. Prime Minister of Vietnam Nguyen Tan Dung Monday arrived in the Buddhist pilgrimage town of Bodh Gaya in Bihar on a day-long visit, an official said here.
Patna: Prime Minister of Vietnam Nguyen Tan Dung Monday arrived in the Buddhist pilgrimage town of Bodh Gaya in Bihar on a day-long visit, an official said here.
Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi welcomed Nguyen at the Gautam Buddha International Airport near Bodh Gaya. Nguyen will offer special prayers at the Mahabodhi temple, said an official with the Chief Minister's Office.
Besides, he will hold talks with Manjhi to explore possible investments in the state's tourism sector.
Ahead of the visit, Vietnam's Ambassador Thanh Tan Saturday visited Patna and met Manjhi.
The 1,500 years old Buddhist shrine in Bodh Gaya, some 110 km from here, is where Gautama Buddha is said to have attained enlightenment about 2,550 years ago.