Modi government major initiatives
Narendra Modi Government Major Initiatives. The following are the major initiatives of the Narendra Modi government.
New Delhi: The following are the major initiatives of the Narendra Modi government:
- Swachh Bharat Mission to improve cleanliness in five years.
- Padhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana to ensure that every family has at least one bank account.
- Make in India campaign to showcase India as an investment destination.
- Shramev Jayate initiative to streamline vocational training.
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana for adoption of villages by MPs - to create model villages.
- Inclusion of people's voice in policy making through Digital India initiative.
- New Department for skill development created.
- Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana to train 10 lakh rural youth in three years.
- Licensing procedure and certification procedure streamlined. Unified web portal for labour law compliance.
- 100 smart cities to come to improve quality of urban living.
- High speed trains, high speed road corridors.
- Ganga rejuvenation programme.
- Soil health Card to be provided to every farmer.
- Sardar Patel Aawas Yojna to provide housing to all poor by 2022.
- Environmental clearances made easier and transparent with online facility.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana to ensure power in villages.