- Shilpa Reddy announces the launch of her Nonprofit organisation Raising Shakthi Foundation
- Navy to enhance its operational capability with INS Jatayu base
- Not against minorities, Cong govt adopting delay tactics: K'taka BJP
- Chief Selector Ajit Agarkar was furious with Shreyas Iyer for being at KKR Academy, claims report
- LS polls: Assam govt requests EC to schedule voting before Bihu
- Elevate your style with Tiger Shroff's wardrobe essentials
- Almonds proven to reduce muscle soreness and improve performance: Study
- Why Janhvi Kapoor is the Breakout Star You Need to Watch in 2024
- A global music odyssey for Indian travelers
- After Gautam Gambhir, Jayant Sinha announced not to contest the elections
Sadhvi Prachi does it again, says Shah Rukh, Aamir tarnishing India's image
Vocal VHP leader Sadhvi Prachi on Tuesday alleged that actors Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan along with SP leader Azam Khan were \"tarnishing\" the image of the country by claiming that intolerance was prevailing in the nation.
Vocal VHP leader Sadhvi Prachi on Tuesday alleged that actors Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan along with SP leader Azam Khan were "tarnishing" the image of the country by claiming that intolerance was prevailing in the nation.
The entire campaign against alleged intolerance was a conspiracy to give a bad name to the country, she said, adding that some 'deshdrohis' (anti-nationals) were bent on doing so by returning awards.
"Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Azam Khan are tarnishing the image of the country by their statements on intolerance. They have been doing it along with AICC President Sonia Gandhi," the VHP leader told a press conference here.
Referring to Dadri incident, she said Hindus never start riots anywhere, but some people were deliberately inciting them by killing cows and hosting beef parties, which the Hindu community would not tolerate.
She wondered why the Uttar Pradesh Government was reluctant to recommend the case to CBI. Let the case be probed by CBI, then truth would come out. About building the Ram Temple at Ayodhya, she said the temple would be constructed at the site during the regime of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
To a question on the demand of AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi to set aside the Haj subsidy and the fund be disbursed as scholarship among Muslim girl students, she extended her support to the demand.
She said Muslim girls should come out of their veils and enjoy freedom.