- Samantha back in the game; shares a picture of practising martial arts
- Sree Vishnu comes with a crazy title ‘Om Bheem Bush’
- IMA analyses reasons for rising cardiac arrests
- Samantha Ruth Prabhu Opens Up About Her Weight and Morning Workout Routine.
- Visakhapatnam: Development came to a halt in AP says Bandaru Satyanarayana Murthy
- Country needs leadership of Modi: Kishan
- Srikakulam: Importance of mother tongue stressed
- Youth should be aware of threats to nation, says Karuna Gopal
- Apple Claims Improved iPhone 15 Battery Health; Details Remain Unclear
- Will strive to make Telangana compete globally in industrial growth : CM
Cabinet clears President's rule in Arunachal Pradesh
The union cabinet on Sunday recommended imposition of President\'s Rule in Arunachal Pradesh, informed sources here said.Governor Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa by his December 9, 2015, message had advanced the date of the convening of the assembly session.
The union cabinet on Sunday recommended imposition of President's Rule in Arunachal Pradesh, informed sources here said.Governor Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa by his December 9, 2015, message had advanced the date of the convening of the assembly session. The move was criticised by the Congress and party leader Kapil Sibal had said the governor could not have acted on a resolution by the opposition BJP legislators and two independents.
On January 18, the Supreme Court said that it would examine whether Rajkhowa's decision of advancing the assembly session to December 16 to take up the resolution for the removal of Speaker Nabam Rebia was valid or not.
Rebia was removed as speaker by 14 rebel Congress legislators backed by BJP lawmakers on December 16 in an assembly session held in a community hall in Itanagar that was presided over by the deputy speaker.
The 14 rebel Congress lawmakers were earlier disqualified by Rebia.
The deputy speaker, before moving the motion removing Rebia as speaker, restored the membership of the 14 MLAs.