- Eatala to be appointed as chairman of campaign committee: BJP sources
- Karwar Port Triumphs Over Legal Challenges, Paving the Way for 1.15 Million MT Iron Ore Export
- CM Cup 2023: Hyderabad beats Jogulamba Gadwal to secure 1st spot in soccer
- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
- Beat The Heat! Beware and prepare for heat related illness
- NIA raids over Islamic terror funding 18 places searched Islamic terror outfits planned to assassinate Modi
Earthquake hits Delhi, tremors felt in Aizwal and Mizoram
An earthquake of 3.0 magnitude was felt in New Delhi on Wednesday morning.
New Delhi: An earthquake of 3.0 magnitude was felt in New Delhi on Wednesday morning.
The tremors were felt in the national capital at around 7:16 am.
Meanwhile, tremors of 3.7 magnitude were also felt in Aizwal and Mizoram at the same time.
No reports of any casualty have been reported yet from New Delhi and Mizoram.
A low-intensity earthquake measuring 3.6 on the Richter scale had struck several parts of Karachi, Pakistan yesterday.
The tremor lasted for 12 seconds but no loss of life or damage to property was reported from the city.