- 'TCS' best years ahead; outgoing CEO Rajesh Gopinathan writes to employees
- Ganta Srinivas responds to TDP mini manifesto, says it is just a trailer
- June Movie Calendar: Check Out The New Releases Of Theatres And OTT Platforms
- Delhi girl murder case: Kejriwal seeks harshest punishment, announces Rs 10L compensation
- K Raghavendra Rao Dropped His Version Of ‘RRR’ Sharing A Video With Senior NTR And Rama Naidu
- The Music Mania Of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ‘Bholaa Shankar’ Will Begin Soon
- How to Download BGMI on iPhone
- Megastar Chiranjeevi, Meher Ramesh, Anil Sunkara’s Mega Massive Movie Bholaa Shankar- Bholaa Mania Starts Soon
- Tirumala traffic police gears up for measures to prevent accidents on ghat road
- 2018 Movie Witnesses Decrease in Monday Collections
With eye on upcoming LS polls, BJP to hold Chief Ministers' meeting today
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP president Amit Shah and 15 Chief Ministers from the party will attend a meeting in Delhi today as it gears up for the Lok Sabha polls, which are less than eight months away
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP president Amit Shah and 15 Chief Ministers from the party will attend a meeting in Delhi today as it gears up for the Lok Sabha polls, which are less than eight months away.
BJP sources said the conference of chief ministers, in which the top brass takes stock of works going on in states ruled by the party and issues them directions, has assumed added significance due to the upcoming assembly elections in three states and the Lok Sabha polls, and these would be likely discussed in the day-long meeting.
Assembly polls are due in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh, all ruled by the BJP, later this year.
The agenda of good governance and running pro-poor policies has been a key feature of the chief ministers' meetings, which have been taking place regularly since Narendra Modi took over as prime minister in 2014.
BJP's deputy chief ministers in different states will also attend the meeting.