- New Parliament Building Live updates: The inauguration of New Parliament building begins
- The inauguration of New Parliament building begins
- Know yourself: Do emotions play a role in impacting our health?
- Viswa Vikhyatha Nata Sarvabhouma - NTR
- Brahmin welfare: TS is role model for country
- Varsity Vacancies: Recruitment board riddled with holes
- Simply demonising YSRCP supremo won’t help
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 28th May 2023
- Kangana slams girl who wore shorts to Baijnath temple; recalls Vatican dress code
- Beat the heat with these makeup tips & tricks
Bharat Bandh: Schools, colleges to remain shut tomorrow in Gwalior
With Section 144 imposed in several districts across Madhya Pradesh in lieu of the Bharat bandh called against amendments of SC ST Act, all schools and colleges in Gwalior will remain closed on September 6
Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh): With Section 144 imposed in several districts across Madhya Pradesh in lieu of the 'Bharat bandh' called against amendments of SC/ST Act, all schools and colleges in Gwalior will remain closed on September 6.
The state police have geared up security and have been asked to do proper arrangements, as per the scheduled program.
About 35 organisations have called for a bandh in the state, forcing the government to impose Section 144 in Satna, Bhind, Shivpuri, Gwalior, and other districts.
The Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Amendment Bill, 2018 was passed in Lok Sabha on August 6. The Congress party later alleged that the Centre has now passed the bill thinking about next year's Lok Sabha elections.