- Ganesh Visarjan / Nimajjanam Live Updates: All set for smooth Ganesh Nimajjanam in Hyderabad
- Shobhayatra of Khairatabad Ganesh to start 7 am
- Cyberabad Police Commissionerate puts all arrangements in place for Ganesh immersions
- ICC WC 2023: Pakistan team reaches Hyderabad
- Hyderabad metro to run till midnight on occasion of Ganesh immersions
- 3rd ODI: Fifties from top four batters, Maxwell’s career-best four-fer propel Australia to consolation win
- Chandrababu must be punished in Skill Development Scam case: KA Paul
- Assam makes digital attendance of students & teachers mandatory in govt schools
- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
Misty Saturday morning in Delhi
It was a misty morning in the national capital on Saturday with the minimum temperature recorded at 166 degrees Celsius, three notches below the seasons average
New Delhi: It was a misty morning in the national capital on Saturday with the minimum temperature recorded at 16.6 degrees Celsius, three notches below the season's average.
"It will be a partly cloudy sky towards the afternoon with a possibility of light rains or thundershowers likely to occur," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature was expected to hover around 33 degrees Celsius. The humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 80 per cent.
Friday's maximum temperature settled at 32.4 degrees, one notch below the season's average, while the minimum temperature was recorded at 17.5 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season's average.