- Shami's IPL 2024 Exit: Gujarat Titans Face Crisis with Ankle Injury
- Complete 240 residential units for PM Package employees by March 20: J&K
- Six-year-old boy mauled to death by stray dogs in UP district
- Studies show no safe air quality threshold exists for heart & lung health
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's Son Akaay: Is He an Indian or British Citizen? Here's What You Need to Know.
- Several YSRCP leaders join TDP in Dharmavaram
- MP Poonamben Maadam bids farewell to Rambhakts by flagging off Aastha Train
- Calcutta HC grants bail to scribe arrested from Sandeshkhali, raps police for being hyper-active
- Former minister Dr. Palle Raghunath Reddy flays YSRCP govt.
- 'Aim for global leadership', PM Modi hails Amul's contribution
My farm is very big with lots of trees. There is also a bed to sleep and stay. We have a rabbit in a cage called bunny. Sometimes I take it out and play.
My farm is very big with lots of trees. There is also a bed to sleep and stay. We have a rabbit in a cage called bunny. Sometimes I take it out and play. I also have dogs, birds and our watchman’s name is Mallesham. There are also ducks and different varieties of birds. There are small kids named Nikhila, Archana who stay on the farm. I play along with them. I ride the cycle and they keep pushing me from behind. It is lot of fun. Sometimes, I tell my papa to do it.
I walk the dogs daily when I am there. They are called Whitey and Blackey. My papa holds Blackey and I hold the other one. When it runs, I have to leave the leash. Then my papa holds and helps. I take the dog to the goats, cows and other animals. Sometime, I also walk my goats.
Sometimes my friend Advit visits me on the farm. The farm comes before we reach Karimnagar. I like going to the farm and I play so much that my face turns red. There are lots of fruit trees in the farm. There are guava trees and goats eat fruits. When I give them some fruits, they eat those too. There was a tortoise in the tank, but it disappeared one day. Once when it rained the tortoise ran away. I am still searching for it. There are big geese, when anyone goes near them, they fly and move away.
Mallesham has tied a rope to a tree and and I swing on the rope. Mallesham’s wife cooks on a wood fired stove. I saw her heating water. The chicken which they cook is very tasty, not spicy and has lemon in it. I wait for the summer holidays every time to go to the farm and play.