- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Special chocolates for Children's Day
With the country gearing up to celebrate Children\'s Day, Friday, how about treating your kids to some international chocolate delicacies and adding a mouth watering temptation to their daily dose of sweets.
New Delhi: With the country gearing up to celebrate Children's Day, Friday, how about treating your kids to some international chocolate delicacies and adding a mouth watering temptation to their daily dose of sweets.
L’Opera, an authentic French pastry and bakery enterprise in India, has announced four delicious Viennese products for kids, said a statement.
The new varieties of chocolate in the market include the small version of the Croissant, a mini Raisin Brioche and two new entries- Nutella Brioche and Nutella Croissant.
"Kids are the bright future of our communities; and this Children’s Day, L’Opéra is looking forward to celebrating them. The dynamism and adaptability of children is what makes them so special. And that also characterises L’Opéra. That’s why we’ve created four products for this special day," said Lurent Samandari, managing director of the brand.
Some of the L'Opera outlets in Delhi where these chocolates are served are Khan Market, DLF Promenade Mall, Vasant Kunj, Galleria Market, Gurgaon, Select City Walk Mall, Saket, Hauz Khas Village, Epicuria Food Mall, Nehru Place, French embassy, Ravissant Blliis, New Friends Colony and DLF Golf & Country Club, Gurgaon.