- Vijayawada: Issue of student bus passes commences
- WTC Final: India let themselves down in the first hour of Day 1, says Ricky Ponting
- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on YS Sunitha's plea against YS Avinash bail
- BSF Confiscates 5 Kg Of Drugs Dropped By A Drone In Amritsar Sector
- Messenger to soon offer AI-generated stickers
- HBCH in Visakhapatnam gets improved cancer facilities
- Today's Top 5 Andhra Pradesh News 09-06-2023
- Miss World 2023: India To Host Miss World 2023 Pageant After A Gap Of 27 Years
- Minor Earth Quake in Assam
- BRS mulls campaign in all constituencies of Maharashtra Assembly
Creating an ambience of love
Hyderabad: Space for spouse: Create space for the loved one in your closet. The space would be symbolic of inviting your loved one into your personal...
Hyderabad: Space for spouse: Create space for the loved one in your closet. The space would be symbolic of inviting your loved one into your personal space.
To do: Clear the clutter Create love symbols: Place objects in two as it symbolises a couple and therefore one's life with his loved one.
To do: Buy rose quartz crystals or more personalised Feng Shui gear of your choice.
Clarify your intention: Create collage of images that symbolised your perfect relationship. The collage would symbolise a joyful and loving future together.
To do: Make a collage with pictures of your loved one and yourself and place it where you can see it daily.
Door to love: Door that squeaks and does not open properly is blocking the flow of romantic energy and opportunity into your home.
To do: Fix the door for easy movement.
Moving on: Things that remind you of your failed relationship would only haunt you for life and affect your present relationship.
To do: Remove anything that reminds you of your past relationships that didn't work.
Lighting candles: Candles are the most powerful Feng Shui bedroom tools.
To do: Light up your favorite scented candles in your home to attract love.
Balancing space: A balanced space symbolises both partners as equal, respected and treated well.
To do: Place the bed at the centre of the room, so that both you and your partner can have equal space.
Third party: Mirror facing your bed directly brings the energy of a third party into the relationship.
To do: Avoid having a mirror facing your bed directly.
Facing right direction: The direction that your head and feet points while sleeping is also an important aspect to attract love.
To do: Place the bed in such a way that your feet do not point directly at the door.
Rejuvenating senses: Revive your senses by using Feng Shui colours, scents, and pleasant images.
To do: Replace sad, broken heart images with something that is attractive.