- Tirupati: ‘Sanathan’ is not a word but a Dharma, says Prof Panda
- Posters against PM Modi appears in Hyderabad ahead of his visit
- ICC World Cup 2023: Pakistan players chill in Hyderabad
- Loan defaulter diamantaire bags Gujarat hospital project; HDFC Bank livid
- Tourist Bus Tragedy In Tamil Nadu: 8 Dead, Many Injured as Bus Plunges Into Gorge
- Weekly Market Review 01-10-2023
- MP Vijayasai releases ‘Sahithi Sailam’ book
- BJP Denies Train Cancellation Allegations Amidst TMC's Protests; Suggests Chartered Planes Instead
- Legal Circles dt. 01-10-2023
- India-US Relations At Optimal Comfort Level, Says Foreign Minister Jaishankar
Why Gated communities?
Satishraj G Medapatla Hyderabad: The biggest asset living in a gated colony is living without any fear and answering unwanted calls at the door...
Satishraj G Medapatla Hyderabad: The biggest asset living in a gated colony is living without any fear and answering unwanted calls at the door from salesmen and strangers. Now those who want to live a pollution-free life away from the city hustle bustle, have the option of buying a villa or house in gated communities. Gated colonies are also the answer to those aged who are always dependent on someone to take them to morning/evening walks and those who wanted to move out of the house without having security fears. one may choose to build an independent house according to one's wishes, but he cannot choose a neighbourhood free from noise and air pollution. But in gated colonies, there are curbs on all kinds of pollution. A gated villa lets the consumer live in an individual house yet, at the same time, provides them with all the amenities and benefits of apartment living. These colonies are mostly built up in the periphery of the metro cities as they require vast areas to build them with best of the amenities. The real estate developers see to it that there playground for children, clubhouse, gymnasium, clean roads, gardens etc. So one can now read his newspaper without hearing sounds of traffic and can go for walks without fear of being run over. Now you can have a peaceful nap without worrying where your children are playing or answering their cries to take them to garden once in a month at least.