- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
- After students’ stir, Manipur govt reimposes internet ban for 5 days
What drew Victoria to David Beckham?
Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham says her husband and former footballer David Beckham is \"very romantic\" and his commitment to family is what drew her to him in the first place.
Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham says her husband and former footballer David Beckham is "very romantic" and his commitment to family is what drew her to him in the first place.
“David is very romantic and we regularly do lovely things to surprise each other,” Victoria told people.com.
"The first time I met David, nearly 20 years ago, we were at a football match. After the game all the other players were having a drink with their friends and David was standing with his mum and dad and his younger sister Joanne. Family is important to him,” she added.
She added that family played a big part in his proposal as David asked Victoria's father for permission to get down on one knee.
She shared: "When he proposed he asked my dad first, which is such a respectful thing to do."
Victoria, 41, has sons Brooklyn, 16, Romeo, 13, Cruz, 10 and daughter Harper, 4, with the 40-year-old star.