If you judge people, you have no time to love them: Mother Teresa birth anniversary
Some of the best quotes by Mother Teresa
-If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
-There are no great things, only small things with great love. Happy are those.
-If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
-I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.
-Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
-Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
-Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
-Peace begins with a smile..
-The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
-If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard