- HUL adopts Rajahmundry villages to make them pollution free
- Ministers KTR and Jagadish Reddy inaugurated TIF's Skill Development Center
- MANUU signs MoU with IIT Hyderabad
- Tesla recalls nearly 140 Model Y EVs over serious safety issue
- Here is the concept design of 'Adipurush' pre- release event
- No 'Setting' With Amit Shah, Says Bajrang Punia
- Prez Witnesses Cultural Festival in Surinam
- YS Jagan to Konaseema district tomorrow to attend Rapaka Varaprasada Rao son's wedding
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s ‘Animal’ teaser to be out on this date
- Actor Srikanth applauds upcoming Rajiv Gandhi Online Quiz Competition
Probe all IPL ties, urges Shashank
New Delhi (PTI): Former BCCI president Shashank Manohar on Sunday urged the BCCI to hand over the investigations into the IPL spot-fixing scandal to a...
New Delhi (PTI): Former BCCI president Shashank Manohar on Sunday urged the BCCI to hand over the investigations into the IPL spot-fixing scandal to a central investigative agency which will probe all the matches of the cash-rich league. "BCCI must come clean in wake of the recent spot-fixing scandal. They must cleanse the system completely and a central investigative agency must look into the aspect during any or every tournament including international fixtures," Manohar said. Manohar also advised that, "every match of the sixth edition (before the final) should be probed. The call details of not only all the players but also the members of the support staff, officials should be tracked in order to carry out smooth investigations."