- KTR hands over 560 2BHK houses to beneficiaries
- Will the daughters get justice: Vinesh Phogat
- UTT National Ranking Table Tennis Championship 2023: Sarthak, Syndrela crowned U-15 champs
- Singapore Open: India's campaign ends with Srikanth's round of 16 loss
- 19-Year-Old Famous Esports Star Committed Suicide
- India's Jyothi wins silver, Amlan bags bronze
- Cyberabad: Inter state spurious seed racket busted
- ‘Thor’ actor applauds Ram Charan and Jr NTR
- The land earmarked for public purposes would not be cancelled even after 5 years : Karnataka High Court
- RBI Monetary Policy: Abhay Bhutada, MD Poonavala Fincorp
Bopanna-Edourad in Japan Open final
Japan Open: Rohan Bopanna-Roger Vasselin In Japan Open Final. India's Rohan Bopanna and his French partner AEdourad Roger-Vasselin beat Treat Huey and Dominic Inglot in straight sets to enter the men's doubles final of Japan Open tennis here Friday.
Tokyo: India's Rohan Bopanna and his French partner AEdourad Roger-Vasselin beat Treat Huey and Dominic Inglot in straight sets to enter the men's doubles final of Japan Open tennis here Friday.
The fourth-seeded pair of Bopanna and Roger-Vasselin beat Austrian-Briton duo 6-4 7-6(6) in the semifinals of the $1,297,000 hard court event. Bopanna and his partner broke their opponents twice in took the opening set by saving a crucial chance.
The two teams got enough opportunities to break each other in the second but failed to do so. They pushed the set to tie-breaker, where the fourth seeds won.