- Actor Sharwanand Sustains Minor Injuries in Road Accident
- Delhi Police On Alert After Farmer Leaders Detained
- Pawan Kalyan pays tribute to NTR, says he is pride of Telugu people
- TDP Mahanadu: Second day meeting to start in a while, Naidu to release manifesto
- Complaint Filed Against Arvind Kejriwal, Kharge, And Others Political Leaders For Giving Remark On President Murmu's Caste
- Fire breaks out in wedding pandal amid fireworks in Alluri Sitaramaraju district, no casualties
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 28 May 2023
- Andhra Pradesh: Tipper lorry and oil tanker collides head-on in Kakinada, no casualties
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 28 May 2023
- Inauguration Of New Parliament Building Marked With Prayers From Many Faiths
Maradona released from hospital after internal bleeding
Argentine football legend Diego Maradona was released from hospital on Saturday after being admitted with internal bleeding in his stomach, his daughter said
Buenos Aires, Jan 5 : Argentine football legend Diego Maradona was released from hospital on Saturday after being admitted with internal bleeding in his stomach, his daughter said.
The 58-year-old was having a routine medical check-up in his home country when doctors detected the problem, the BBC reported.
However, his family said the diagnosis was not serious. Maradona's daughter, Dalma, took to social media to reassure fans of her father's health.
"For those who were really worried about my dad I can tell you that he is well," she said. "He is going home soon."
Maradona, who captained Argentina to World Cup victory in 1986, has suffered a series of health problems since ending his playing career in 1997.