- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
India vs New Zealand 4th ODI: Bhuvneshwar removes Guptill and Williamson
New Zealand captain Kane Williamson won the toss and chose to bowl against India in the fourth ODI at Seddon Park in Hamilton After winning the toss, Williamson said they want to bowl first as it looks a good surface and dew might come into play in the second innings
New Zealand captain Kane Williamson won the toss and chose to bowl against India in the fourth ODI at Seddon Park in Hamilton. After winning the toss, Williamson said they want to bowl first as it looks a good surface and dew might come into play in the second innings.
He mentioned the stats favour the team batting first and he hoped it works well for them today. Informed that Sodhi, Ferguson and Munro miss out and Henry Nicholls will open with Guptill. Matt Henry bowls the first over of the match, Rohit Sharma on strike.
Rohit Sharma told it is a special game as it is his 200th ODI. Affirmed they wanted to bat first and he is pretty excited for this match. Further added being 3-0 up is a great achievement and he wanted to end the series well. Ended by saying the players are eager to give their best and they are confident.
New Zealand has replaced Colin Munro, Lockie Ferguson, Ish Sodhi and Doug Bracewell with Colin de Grandhomme, Matt Henry, James Neesham and Todd Astle.
For India, Shubman Gill replaces Virat Kohli, Khaleel Ahmed replaces Mohammed Shami. MS Dhoni is still not fit. Shubman Gill makes his ODI debut for India.
New Zealand needs 93 runs to win off 50 overs.
India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik(w), Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Khaleel Ahmed
New Zealand (Playing XI): Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Kane Williamson(c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham(w), James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Colin de Grandhomme, Todd Astle, Matt Henry, Trent Boult