Microsoft rolls out IE 11 for Win 7 users
Washington: Microsoft has reportedly rolled out its latest Internet Explorer 11, web browser to the users of its Windows 7 OS.
The latest browser is part of the new Windows 8.1 system upgrade that was released last month.
Microsoft said that the browser is 9 percent faster than Internet Explorer 10 and enables better 3-D graphics rendering in websites, allowing users to manipulate 3-D objects on-screen, the report added. (ANI)
- It was unfortunate : Gujarat CM on Surat Fire accident
- Horrified to see cow vigilantes thrashing innocent men in MP: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arunachal Assembly will have 20 first time MLAs
- Rahul Gandhi's resignation turned down by the Congress party as collective responsibility
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year