Apple working on 12.9-inch iPad
Apple Working On 12.9-Inch IPad. Apple Working On 12.9-inch IPad For 2014
Washington: Apple is reportedly speculated to be working on a large-screened iPad for the upcoming year.
Sources from Apple's Asia supply chain, Digitimes said that the company might be underway to release a 12.9-inch iPad sometime in October 2014.
According to Mashable, Digitimes' source has also pointed that the rumoured tablet will be manufactured by Taiwan-based PC manufacturer Quanta Computer.
Earlier speculations have hinted to an iPhone with a larger screen and an Apple branded smart TV.
The report said that an iPad with a nearly 13-inch screen would largely buck the current trend of smaller tablets and phablets currently dominating the global marketplace and could function as a tool particularly useful in educational environment.
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow
- Odisha governor invites Patnaik to form government after he stakes claim
- 2 held in Dabholkar murder case sent to CBI custody till Jun 1
- Swaraj seeks report over visa denial to German Padma Shri awardee