Google rolls out in ad survey feature
Google Rolls Out In Ad Survey Feature.
Washington: Google has reportedly rolled out an in-ad survey feature that would let users give a feedback about the ads they choose to hide or close.
Google had earlier provided the option of 'muting ads', which simply meant hitting the 'x' on the ad and it's gone forever.However, the company has now used that data indicating millions of ads being muted by users, it now aims to find a way to make ads more relevant and useful, Tech Crunch reports.
With the new feature, which will be rolled out in the upcoming weeks, users would be asked to choose why they didn't like the ad from specific options whenever they hit the mute button on any given ad.
Google said that the in-ad surveys would help it learn more about user preferences and why theymute ads, the report added.
- MHA asks States, UTs to remain alert; says calls given in various quarters for inciting violence
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources