HTC Desire 616 launched
HTC, unveiled the new HTC Desire 616 dual-sim smartphone alongside the. The first 1.4 GHz Octa-core processor makes the latest addition to the HTC Desire family an amazing phone for gaming and entertainment.
New Delhi: HTC, unveiled the new HTC Desire 616 dual-sim smartphone alongside the. The first 1.4 GHz Octa-core processor makes the latest addition to the HTC Desire family an amazing phone for gaming and entertainment.
“Everyone looks for a combination that offers exciting performance phone at a great value. HTC Desire 616 dual sim is that very phone,” says Jack Yang, President, HTC, South Asia. “The newest member of our renowned HTC Desire range offers our first Octa-core processor, 8-cores of super-fast processing and premium features at a great price, offering users the best possible experience in the category.”
The HTC Desire 616 features a 5-inch HD LCD display with a resolution of 720x1280 pixels. The phone is built using a Mediatek MT6592 chipset with an octa-core 1.4GHz Cortex-A7 processor, 1GB of RAM and an MALI-450MP4 GPU. The internal storage is 4GB with an expandable option up to 32GB with a micro SD card. The rear camera sports a 8MP camera, while the front-facing camera is a 2MP.
Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS. The HTC Desire 616 is fuelled by a 2,000 mAh battery.
The HTC Desire 616 dual SIM smartphone will be available in Dark Gray and Pearl White for an MRP of Rs 17,200 and sales will start from next week.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard