Samsung: US must block Nvidia graphics card
Samsung: US Must Block Nvidia Graphics Card. South Korea\'s Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has filed a complaint with the US International Trade Commission seeking to block computer-graphics chips made by Nvidia Corp from the US market, Bloomberg reported.
South Korea's Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has filed a complaint with the US International Trade Commission seeking to block computer-graphics chips made by Nvidia Corp from the US market, Bloomberg reported.
Samsung had accused Nvidia of infringing several of its chip-related patents and for making false claims about its products, counter-suing after Nvidia filed a suit against the company in September.
The Korean company's lawsuit came after Nvidia accused it and rival Qualcomm Inc of infringing patents on its graphics-processing unit (GPU).
Samsung, which had filed the lawsuit in a US federal court on Nov. 4, is seeking damages for deliberate infringement of several technical patents, including a few that govern the way semiconductors buffer and use data.
The Bloomberg report said that the ITC complaint also named computer-parts manufacturers Biostar Microtech International Corp and Elitegroup Computer Systems Co.
- MHA asks States, UTs to remain alert; says calls given in various quarters for inciting violence
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources