Microsoft may introduce Windows 10 with big changes to Internet
Microsoft will reportedly introduce the Windows 10 with some big changes to Internet Explorer browser codenamed \"Spartan\" making it more like Chrome and Firefox.
Washington: Microsoft will reportedly introduce the Windows 10 with some big changes to Internet Explorer browser codenamed "Spartan" making it more like Chrome and Firefox.
According to CNET, Thomas Nigro, a Microsoft Student Partner lead and developer of the modern version of VLC said that Microsoft was building an entirely new browser.
Spartan is likely going to be a new lightweight browser of Microsoft.
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources
- Government clears 4 judges name for position to Supreme Court