Steps to send Diwali stickers on WhatsApp
As we all know WhatsApp recently introduced Stickers on its platform The feature is available on WhatsApp Android, iOS and Web The app also has a sticker store from where users can download a variety of stickers As the festive season is around, WhatsApp users can send Diwali greetings via stickers to their family and friends
As we all know WhatsApp recently introduced Stickers on its platform. The feature is available on WhatsApp Android, iOS and Web. The app also has a sticker store from where users can download a variety of stickers. As the festive season is around, WhatsApp users can send Diwali greetings via stickers to their family and friends.
So, if you want to know how you can wish Diwali on WhatsApp using stickers just follow these simple steps. Make sure you have WhatsApp version 2.18 or above on your smartphone.
For Android users
- To access stickers open the chat window on WhatsApp and click on the smiley icon
- You will find the stickers icon beside the GIF icon
- Click on the stickers icon and go to the sticker store here you can find all sticker packs.
- Go to the bottom of the page and select ‘Get more stickers’
- You will be directed to the Google Play Store
- Now you can download Diwali stickers of your own choice
- Once you download the stickers, you need to open them and click on the option ‘Add to WhatsApp’
- After this, you will find Diwali WhatsApp stickers in your app which you can be sent as greetings to whomever you want to wish
For iPhone users:
- iPhone users don’t have the option of downloading WhatsApp stickers, but they can still send them. For this, they need to first receive a Diwali sticker on WhatsApp and mark the sticker as Favourite if you wish to send
- To mark a sticker as the favourite, users need to long press on the sticker and click on the Star option
- After this, you need to tap on the stickers option in the text bar
- Later, you will find star icon under which you will have all the Diwali stickers which you marked as the favourite and just need to select and send the sticker to whomever you want to
- MHA asks States, UTs to remain alert; says calls given in various quarters for inciting violence
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources