Samsung confirms Galaxy S10 for February 20, 2019
Samsung has established a rich legacy of smartphone innovation over the past 10 years that has made peoples lives smarter and easier
Samsung has established a rich legacy of smartphone innovation over the past 10 years that has made people’s lives smarter and easier.
Now, Samsung is celebrating a decade of game-changing innovations with a set of captivating billboards that pay homage to the company’s Korean originality and tease an exciting future for the Galaxy lineup. In other words, we can say, Galaxy brand bold new vision will drive smartphone innovation for the next 10 years and ahead.
The billboards – which have been installed in Paris’s famous Place de la Concorde – pair beautiful imagery with text written in Hangeul, the Korean letters. When translated, the intriguing messages say, “The future unfolds” and “February twentieth.”
What exactly does the future hold for the Galaxy brand? We’ll have to wait till Galaxy Unpacked 2019 February to find out. Stay tuned for more updates from leaks and tips that will soon take the centre stage.
- 2019 Lok Sabha polls: Congress releases 6th list of candidates
- Congress MLA asks sarpanch in Rajasthan to sit on floor, demands apology
- Karnataka: 1 more body found in building collapse, death toll reaches 3
- Open to alliance if Cong agrees to our seat sharing plan: Omar
- Aqua Line to run after 2 pm on Holi